1. Soak the gelatin leaves in cold tap water, leaving it for a few minutes to soften.
2. Take a saucepan and dissolve sugar in water over a medium-low heat, stirring all the time. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the softened gelatin leaves.
3. Transfer mixture to a bowl and add lemonade and Summer Cup/ Pimms. Leave to set, stirring occasionally.
4. Once the jelly starts to set, add the strawberries, sliced cucumber and a little mint.
5. Transfer into small glasses or a jelly mould and leave to set for at least four hours in refrigerator before it is set and ready to serve. Garnish with remaining mint.